Buy one footlong and get another 50% off with a Subway coupon code valid for online and app orders for a limited time! Use promo code BOGO50 when you’ve got two footlong subs in your order. Click here for the Subway website and hit “Start Order” at the top right. Not every location participates in the promotion, but this code is posted prominently on the Subway website, so it should work more often than not. It should look like this when you’ve entered the code at checkout:
Subway’s Eat Fresh Refresh
Subway recently went through a big refresh which constituted the largest menu update in its history. The Eat Fresh Refresh features new and improved menu items and ingredients like new deli-thin sliced ham and turkey, hickory-smoked bacon, smashed avocado, BelGioioso® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese and a new, tangy MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette. New sandwich options include the aforementioned Turkey Cali Fresh, the Steak Cali Fresh and the All-American Club. Subway has the new subs on their homepage.
In October, Subway further expanded their Refresh offerings with a new sub, added flavor to sauces, and more:
- Baja Steak and Jack– Made with new tender shaved steak and spicy pepper jack cheese, green peppers, red onions, and the brand new smoky Baja Chipotle sauce, you’re not going to want to miss this.
- Baja Chipotle– This smoky sauce features paprika, cumin, garlic, and onion with lime guajillo peppers. This sauce is guaranteed to elevate your taste buds.
- Peppercorn Ranch– This creamy sauce features the classic buttermilk Ranch with peppercorn, garlic, onion and a mix of herbs.
- Lay’s Kettle Cooked Buffalo Chicken Dip Chip– This game-day flavor is available for a limited time exclusively at Subway. These chips mesh cheesiness with the heat of buffalo sauce.
- Caramel Apple Cookies– These sweat treats are back for a limited time and include apple chunks with caramel chips and salted caramel with a caramel drizzle. This is the perfect seasonal treat!
The chain announced these specials in a press release.
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
Subway Daily Deals
There are also rotating Subway deals of the day specials at many stores with footlong subs or combos for $5 to $6.
At stores which participate in deal, the price is typically $4.99 or $5.99 for a footlong sub or for a combo with a six-inch sub of the day, chips and drink. Some stores do not participate in the sub of the day deal but offer a special on one sub every day, usually Meatball Marinara.
To get the deal, look for a posting at your local Subway or ask your server what is the current sub special. Below is an example of the sub of the day rotation at a store that does offer the special.
- Monday: Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki: A blend of tender teriyaki glazed chicken strips. Served hot & toasted on freshly baked bread.
- Tuesday: Oven Roasted Chicken: The Oven Roasted Chicken is piled high atop freshly baked bread with your favorite toppings from spicy jalapenos to crisp green peppers.
- Wednesday: Turkey Breast: Tender turkey breast piled sky-high with everything from lettuce and tomatoes to banana peppers.
- Thursday: Italian B.M.T.: This all-time Italian classic is filled with Genoa salami, spicy pepperoni, and Black Forest Ham.
- Friday: Tuna: Flaked tuna, mixed with mayo, and your choice of fresh vegetables.
- Saturday: Black Forest Ham: Black Forest Ham with all the crunchy veggies you like on your choice of freshly baked bread. Even try it fresh toasted with melty cheese and mustard.
- Sunday: Meatball Marinara: Italian style meatballs drenched in irresistible marinara sauce, served on freshly baked bread.
Subway Deals In The App
Subway has a mobile app that can help you get more savings. We rated it a 9/10 in our review. The app has a great user interface and offers exclusive deals that you can’t get anywhere else.
New subscribers get 3 $2 off Subway coupons for $6 off total when you download the app. Click here for more info to download the app for iPhone or Android devices. Note that this deal is valid for new subscribers only. Maybe if you tell a friend they’ll give you one of the Subway $2 off coupons! There’s other Subway deals to be had in the app, too.
Subway’s core product is the sub. I mean, obviously. It’s in their name, people. They do also have wraps and salads if you aren’t into the really bready thing. They also sell breakfast sandwiches, English muffins, and flatbreads. The name of the game at Subway is getting your sub (or wrap, or whatever) made your way, with near limitless combinations of meats, cheeses, toppings, dressings and other sauces and spices. You could eat there every day and never get the exact same thing twice if you wanted. Or you could find a favorite and stick to it! For the full current menu, click here for the Subway Menu page.
Subway Near Me
There are approximately 23,000 Subway locations in the U.S. You might even find two across the street from each other. Seriously, they’re everywhere. You can find the Subway location near you at: Subway Near Me
Most Subway are open for 8 am – 9 pm, but times can vary. In many of the busier locations, they may stay open until 10 or 11 pm. To find the hours, address and more details for your Subway, select your location from: Subway Near Me
Get Subway, your way, delivered straight to your door! Subway offers delivery through its third-party delivery partners like Doordash and Uber Eats. Usually there is a delivery fee of $4 – $5. To start a Subway delivery order, visit: Subway Delivery
You can also place a delivery order through the Subway App – click here to download the app if you don’t have it yet. In our review of the app, we rated it a 9/10 for ease of use and great customization options.
Subway lists food allergen and nutritional information in their online and app menus. To view the nutritional content of any menu item, click here for the Subway Nutritional Calculator page.
When you start an online or order, you can make modifications to the menu ingredients online; when ordering at the restaurant, you just ask your server to make the sandwich excatly the way you want it.