Buy one footlong sub and get another free, get a $5.99 footlong and more savings with these Subway promo codes!
What Promo Codes Does Subway Have Right Now?
Buy one footlong sub and get another free with a Subway promo code valid for online or app orders for a limited time! Go to the Subway website to start an online order, and use promo code FREESUB at checkout.
Unfortunately, Subway promo codes don’t work 100% of the time in all locations. This one worked in about half the locations that we tested. The footlong of equal or lesser value will be taken off your total. It should look like this if your location accepts the code:
Buy one, get one free is a great deal if you can get it. If it’s not available at your local Subway, get 15% off any footlong instead! Use promo code 15OFF when you’ve got a footlong and you’ve clicked “Yes” to “Make It a Meal” when you add it to your cart.
This one worked in just about every location we tested, so it’s more reliable than the buy one, get one free code. Here’s the code in action:
What Are The Current Subway Coupons?
Here are some more Subway codes that are currently active:
- FREE6: Buy one six inch sub, get one free
- BOGO50: Buy one footlong, get one 50% off
- 599FOOTLONG: $5.99 Footlong sub
- 6INCHSUB: 6 inch sub for $3.49
- 3FOOTLONGS: 3 Footlong subs for $17.99
- 6INCHMEAL: 6 inch sub meal with chips and a drink for $5.99
- FREEBEV: Free small drink with purchase of a footlong or footlong melt
- FOOTLONGMEAL: Footlong sub meal with chips and a drink for $7.99
- FREECOOKIE: Free cookie with any purchase
- FREECHIPS: Free chips with purchase of a footlong or footlong melt
Generally, Subway doesn’t have any printable coupons available. Franchisees may send out printed coupons in the local newspaper, but as far as discounts for Subways nationwide, they stick to promo codes and online coupons. Happy deal hunting!
Subway’s “Subway Series” Menu
A year after the Eat Free Refresh, Subway has undergone another monumental menu change. The chain recently announced 12 signature sandwiches that can be ordered by number: the Subway Series. Here’s a brief outline:
- Cheesesteaks: The Philly (No.1), The Outlaw (No.2), The Monster (No.3)
- Italianos: Supreme Meats (No.4), Bella Mozza (No.5), The Boss (No.6)
- Chicken: The MexiCali (No.7), The Great Garlic (No.8), The Champ (No.9)
- Clubs: All-American Club (No.10), Subway Club (No.11), Turkey Cali Club (No.12)
The chain announced these specials in a press release.
More from EatDrinkDeals
Want to get info on other deals, discounts, coupons and specials from your favorite restaurants? Click here to see the latest and greatest from EatDrinkDeals!
Subway Daily Deals
There’s also a rotating Subway deal of the day special at many stores with footlong subs or combos for $5 to $6.
At stores which participate in deal, the price is typically $4.99 or $5.99 for a footlong sub or for a combo with a six-inch sub of the day, chips and drink. Some stores do not participate in the sub of the day deal but offer a special on one sub every day, usually Meatball Marinara. No discount code is needed for the daily deal.
To get the deal, look for a posting at your local Subway or ask your server what is the current sub special. Below is an example of the sub of the day rotation at a store that does offer the special.
- Monday: Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki: A blend of tender teriyaki glazed chicken strips. Served hot & toasted on freshly baked bread.
- Tuesday: Oven Roasted Chicken: The Oven Roasted Chicken is piled high atop freshly baked bread with your favorite toppings from spicy jalapenos to crisp green peppers.
- Wednesday: Turkey Breast: Tender turkey breast piled sky-high with everything from lettuce and tomatoes to banana peppers.
- Thursday: Italian B.M.T.: This all-time Italian classic is filled with Genoa salami, spicy pepperoni, and Black Forest Ham.
- Friday: Tuna: Flaked tuna, mixed with mayo, and your choice of fresh vegetables.
- Saturday: Black Forest Ham: Black Forest Ham with all the crunchy veggies you like on your choice of freshly baked bread. Even try it fresh toasted with melty cheese and mustard.
- Sunday: Meatball Marinara: Italian style meatballs drenched in irresistible marinara sauce, served on freshly baked bread.
Does The Subway App Give Coupons?
Subway has a mobile app that can help you get more savings. We rated it a 9/10 in our review. The app has a great user interface for online orders, and offers exclusive deals that you can’t get anywhere else. You’ll get notice of coupon codes and more exclusive offers reserved for the biggest Subway fans.
New subscribers get 3 $2 off Subway coupons for $6 off total when you download the app, which automatically enrolls you in the Subway MyWay rewards program. Click here for more info to download the app for iPhone or Android devices. Note that this deal is valid for new subscribers only. Maybe if you tell a friend they’ll give you one of the Subway $2 off coupons! There’s other Subway deals to be had in the app, too.
What’s On The Subway Menu?
Subway’s core product is the sub. I mean, obviously. It’s in their name, people. Choose between a 6-inch sub or footlong sandwiches for the hungriest of us. They do also have wraps and salads if you aren’t into the really bready thing. They also sell breakfast sandwiches, English muffins, and flatbreads. The name of the game at Subway is getting your sub (or wrap, or whatever) made your way, with near limitless combinations of meats, cheeses, toppings, dressings and other sauces and spices. You could eat there every day and never get the exact same thing twice if you wanted. Or you could find a favorite and stick to it! Sides are basic, like a bag of chips and cookies for dessert. The subs are the stars here. For the full current menu, click here for the Subway Menu page.
Is There A Subway Restaurant Near Me?
There are approximately 23,000 Subway locations in the U.S. You might even find two across the street from each other. Seriously, they’re everywhere. You can find your local Subway restaurants near you at: Subway Near Me
What Are Typical Subway Shop Hours?
Most Subways are open around 8 am – 9 pm, but times can vary. In many of the busier locations, they may stay open until 10 or 11 pm. To find the hours, address and more details for your Subway, select your location from the Subway website.
Does Subway Have Delivery?
Get Subway, your way, delivered straight to your door! Subway offers delivery through its third-party delivery partners like Doordash and Uber Eats. Usually there is a delivery fee of $4 – $5. To start a Subway delivery order, visit: Subway Delivery
You can also place a delivery order through the Subway App – click here to download the app if you don’t have it yet. In our review of the app, we rated it a 9/10 for ease of use and great customization options.
Where Do I Find Subway Nutritional Information?
Subway lists food allergen and nutritional information in their online and app menus. To view the nutritional content of any menu item, click here for the Subway Nutritional Calculator page.
When you start an online or order, you can make modifications to the menu ingredients online; when ordering at the restaurant, you just ask your server to make the sandwich exactly the way you want it.
More Restaurant Daily Deals
Daily deals for all days of the week can be found here:
- Monday Daily Deals
- Tuesday Daily Deals
- Wednesday Daily Deals
- Thursday Daily Deals
- Friday Daily Deals
- Saturday Daily Deals
- Sunday Daily Deals
For more daily and weekly restaurant specials like these, see: Restaurant Daily Deals