- Cheesesteaks: The Philly (No.1), The Outlaw (No.2), The Monster (No.3)
- Italianos: Supreme Meats (No.4), Bella Mozza (No.5), The Boss (No.6)
- Chicken: The MexiCali (No.7), The Great Garlic (No.8), The Champ (No.9)
- Clubs: All-American Club (No.10), Subway Club (No.11), Turkey Cali Club (No.12)
The chain announced these specials in a press release.
Looking for Subway promo codes for big savings on your next order? Visit our Subway Coupons page here!
New Subs On the Subways Series Menu
In July 2023, Subway added 4 more subs to the Subway Series Menu. This lineup – entitled “The Deli Heroes” – features hit deli subs. Here's the lineup:
- Titan Turkey (#15): Turkey, double provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and mayonnaise. Served on Artisan Italian bread.
- Grand Slam Ham (#99): Ham, double provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and mayonnaise. Served on Artisan Italian bread.
- Garlic Roast Beef (#17): Roast Beef, double provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and Roasted Garlic Aioli. Served on Artisan Italian bread.
- The Beast (#30): Pepperoni, salami, turkey, ham, roast beef, double provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, mayonnaise, and MVP Vinaigrette. Served on Artisan Italian bread.
To celebrate, Subway will be offering 1 million free six-inch Deli Heroes subs at participating locations on July 11 from 10 am – noon local time. The first 50 guests to ask will get the free sub at each participating locations.
In May 2023, Subway added 6 more subs to the hit Subway Series Menu – 4 fan-favorites and 2 brand new subs. Here are the fan-favorite additions:
- #16 All-Pro Sweet Onion Teriyaki: A sweet and savory combination of tender grilled chicken strips marinated in our Sweet Onion Teriyaki sauce, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions, piled on toasted Hearty Multigrain bread.
- #18: Ultimate B.M.T.®: Tender Genoa salami, spicy pepperoni and savory Black Forest ham is stacked on Artisan Italian bread, topped with provolone cheese, crisp lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions and drizzled with MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette®.
- #20 Elite Chicken & Bacon Ranch: Monterey cheddar cheese is melted on top of tender rotisserie-style chicken, and topped with hickory-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and our creamy Peppercorn Ranch, all toasted on Artisan Italian bread.
- #23 Hotshot Italiano: This Italian sub packs a punch with spicy pepperoni, Genoa salami and provolone cheese, topped with jalapeño peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and a generous drizzle of MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette® on Artisan Italian bread.
- #19 Pickleball Club™: Named for one of America's fastest-growing sports, this toasted sub is piled with thin-sliced Black Forest ham, crisp bacon and American cheese on our Artisan Italian bread, plus finished with a brand-new honey mustard sauce only featured on this sub.
- #33 Teriyaki Blitz: Tender steak is marinated in our Sweet Onion Teriyaki sauce and topped with American cheese, green peppers and red onions, toasted on Hearty Multigrain bread.
Here is a press release with all the details.
Sub Of The Day
There's a rotating Subway deal of the day special at many stores with footlong subs or combos for $5 to $6.
The price is typically $4.99 or $5.99 for a footlong sub or for a combo with a six-inch sub of the day, chips and drink. Some stores do not participate in the sub of the day deal. Instead, they'll offer a special on one sub every day, usually Meatball Marinara. You won't need a discount code or coupon for the daily deal.
To get the deal, look for a posting at your location or ask your server what is the current sub special. Below is an example of the sub of the day rotation at a store that does offer the special.
Subway Sub Of The Day
- Monday: Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki: A blend of tender teriyaki glazed chicken strips. Served hot & toasted on freshly baked bread.
- Tuesday: Oven Roasted Chicken: Oven Roasted Chicken with your favorite toppings from spicy jalapenos to crisp green peppers.
- Wednesday: Turkey Breast: Tender turkey breast piled sky-high with everything from lettuce and tomatoes to banana peppers.
- Thursday: Italian B.M.T.: An Italian classic filled with Genoa salami, spicy pepperoni, and Black Forest Ham.
- Friday: Tuna: Flaked tuna, mixed with mayo, and your choice of fresh vegetables.
- Saturday: Black Forest Ham: Black Forest Ham with all the toppings of your choice of freshly baked bread. Even try it fresh toasted with melty cheese and mustard.
- Sunday: Meatball Marinara: Italian style meatballs drenched in irresistible marinara sauce, served on freshly baked bread.
Subway is an iconic restaurant chain that specializes in sandwiches (aka subs). It's one of the largest restaurant chains in the world with over 40,000 locations in more than 100 countries.
Subway's menu consists of a variety of sandwiches made to order in front of the customer. Pick your type of bread, meats, cheeses, vegetables, and sauces to come up with your own masterpiece. Some popular sandwiches include the Italian B.M.T., the Subway Club, and the Chicken Teriyaki. They also serve breakfast in many locations.
Subway offers several “Fresh Fit” sandwiches that are under 400 calories to cater to the more dietary-conscious crowd. They also provide nutritional information for their menu items.