As the year continues on, we see more promising signs that the coronavirus pandemic is winding down. For many, this means a return to the workplace and the routine planning of office parties and meals. While you probably can’t throw out your Zoom gear yet, your employer may be calling on you to show back up at the office every once in a while. How about grabbing some food for your team to sweeten the pot? It can be a very difficult task to strike the right balance between taste and affordability when ordering from such a diverse environment of food options. Here are eight great catering options guaranteed to leave your colleagues motivated and satisfied.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter for info on the best restaurant deals for dining out with your friends and family every day!
Moes Southwest Grill
Moe’s is a delicious catering option sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. Moe’s Meal Kits bring the experience to your workplace with the option to choose from a Taco Kit, Fajita Kit, and a Nacho Kit.
- Fajita Kits are the priciest of the trio at $39.99 and include 12 soft flour tortillas, your choice of two proteins, grilled peppers and onions, lettuce, shredded cheese, beans, rice, sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole, and Moe’s famous queso with free chips and salsa.
- The Taco Kit is priced at $34.99 and includes 12 soft flour tortillas, your choice of two proteins, lettuce, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, rice, beans, sour cream, and Moe’s famous queso with free chips and salsa.
- The Nacho Kit is the cheapest of the three options. For $29.99 you will get chips, your choice of two proteins, two bowls of Moe’s famous queso, beans, pico de gallo, sour cream, jalapenos and salsa.
Each of these meal kits feed 4-6 people and come with the option to add a half dozen cookies for $5.00 and a gallon of lemonade or tea for the same price. With the option to make a meal according to your taste, Moe’s definitely has something for everyone.
To learn more about Moe’s specials and limited time offers, like Kids Eat Free Sundays and Moe Monday deals, visit our Moe’s page here.
Jason’s Deli is a fabulous catering option because of the sheer volume of their catering menu and the wide array of options available for you to order.
For breakfast, you can either order breakfast boxes, which feed people individually, or purchase trays designed to feed groups of people. Those with a sweet tooth can order the Continental Bakery Tray which includes an assortment of pastries and coffee cakes. The base price is $3.99 per person with a minimum of 5 people and, again, the price goes up if you would like a side of coffee, fresh fruit, or both. A tray of fresh fruit is also offered. For 10-20 people, the price is $44.29, while a tray for 20-30 is $65.89. For a gathering of 30-40, the price jumps to $86.49. Similarly, a bakery box, which contains an assortment of pastries and cakes, is also offered for $39.79 per box and can feed roughly 20-30 people.
There are a plethora of options available for lunch. Some of their popular options include the Deluxe Sandwich Tray, Signature Sandwich Tray, and the Tuscan Focaccia Tray.
- The Deluxe Tray features a collection of premium meats, tuna salad with egg, and their family-recipe chicken salad with pineapple and almonds. It also includes a sandwich made with their deluxe bread, buns, and wraps and filled with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes with mayo and mustard, chips, and pickles on the side.
- The Signature Sandwich Tray features the most popular Deli Menu items including the California Club, Club Royale, Shelley’s Deli Chick on an organic Ancient Grain Bun, and Amy’s Turkey-O on an Ancient Grain Bun with a side of chips and pickles.
- The Tuscan Foaccia Tray features a compilation of roasted turkey breast, roasted tomatoes, pesto aioli, and Asiago sandwiches with nitrite-free smoked turkey breast, chipotle aioli, bacon, spinach, and provolone sandwiches toasted herb focaccia bread. This also comes with a side of pickles and chips.
All three of these popular options are priced the same at $77.19 for an eight person serving, $90.59 for 10, $102.99 for 12, $121.49 for 15, and $138.99 for 18.
Vegetarian options are available for most of their tray and menu items. To view more meal options including their All Day Meal Package, Specialty Boxes, and Pasta and Potato Bars, visit their website here.
Einstein Bros. Bagels
There is nothing like a warm bagel with cream cheese for breakfast, or a filling bagel sandwich for work. Einstein Bros. Bagels offers plenty of bagel options for you to choose from.
Einstein Bros. offers an All Day Breakfast with the option to choose from the Classic Egg Sandwich Box, Signature Egg Sandwich Box, and the Thintastic Egg Sandwich Nosh Box.
- The Classic Egg Sandwich Box includes a half-dozen ($34.99) or dozen ($68.99) Hot Fresh-cracked egg sandwiches served on a plain bagel with Applewood Bacon and Cheddar, Turkey-Sausage and Cheddar, and Ham and Swiss.
- The Signature Egg Sandwich Nosh Box offers a selection half-dozen ($42.49) or dozen ($78.99) Hot Fresh-Cracked Egg Sandwiches including The Farmhouse and Chorizo Sunrise.
- The Thintastic Egg Sandwich are a half-dozen ($34.99) or dozen ($69.99) collection of their famous lower calorie Thintastic Egg Sandwiches
The bagel company offers bulk categories, for, you guessed it, bagels. Their Classic Bagels and Shmear offer fresh baked bagels with a double whipped cream cheese shmear. These are offered in half-dozen ($9.99), baker’s dozen ($15.99), and two-dozen ($32.49) quantities. You also have the option of choosing their Gourmet Bagels with shmear, priced at $13.79 for a half-dozen, $24.99 for a baker’s dozen, and $47.49 for two dozen.
If you just want bagels, you can purchase six classic bagels for $7.49, 13 classic bagels for $12.49, six gourmet bagels for $10.99, or 13 gourmet bagels for $19.49. If you want to purchase the shmear separately, you have the option of buying a tub of their double-whipped cream cheese shmear for $4.29.
For lunch, you have the option of purchasing Classic Lunch Sandwiches or Signature Lunch Sandwiches. For the former, you have the option of choosing from either five ($39.59) or 10 ($76.59) of their most popular lunch sandwiches. The latter package involves purchasing either five ($42.89) or 10 ($80.29) sandwiches from their Signature Collection.
For more information about pricing and availability near you, visit the Einstein Bros. Bagels website. For the latest deals and specials, including free coffee and discounted bagels on Mondays, click here.
Maggiano’s Little Italy
If you do not mind paying a bit more to get a taste of Italy, Maggiano’s is a quality option. They offer custom catering packages, a pasta bar, and party size pans with an assortment of mouthwatering options.
Maggiano’s Catering Package includes Ciabatta Rolls, a choice of salad (Maggiano’s, Chopped, Caesar, or Italian Tossed), a choice of pasta (Rigatoni, Four-Cheese Ravioli, Baked Ziti, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Mushroom Ravioli al Forno, Fetuccine Alfredo, or the special Rigatoni “D” for an extra $3 per person), a choice of entrée (Chicken Parmesan, Chicken Piccata, Chicken Marsala, Eggplant Parmesan, or Mom’s Lasagna-for an extra $3 per person), and Mini Desserts. The package is priced by serving size. The food serves eight people for $150, 16 people for $275, and 50 people for $825. To order a custom package, call a Maggiano’s near you!
Maggiano’s Pasta Bar feeds 10 for $130. It includes Ciabatta Rolls, Maggiano’s Salad, Rigatoni Pasta, Pipette Pasta, Alfredo Sauce, Meat Sauce, Marinara Sauce, Mini Meatballs, Crumbled Italian Sausage, and Vera’s Lemon Cookies. Maggiano’s also includes plates, napkins, table covers, wire racks, fuel canisters, and utensils and will set it up for you if you like as well.
You also have the option of purchasing party sized pans from Maggiano’s. The small pans feed roughly eight people and the large pans are said to feed 16. For a comprehensive list of pan offerings and pricing, click here.
For information on the latest deals and specials at Maggiano’s, like their including their 12 Carryout Classics Under $12, check out our Maggiano’s story.
Zoe’s Kitchen is a perfect option for those seeking flexibility and variety in their catering options. In addition to their Catering Packages, Zoe’s Kitchen also offers Party Trays that can be customized to fit your group.
Zoe’s Kitchen has three catering packages: the Kabob Package, the Pita Package, and the Rollup Package.
- The Kabob Package features grilled chicken and state kabobs topped with bell pepper, onion, and tomato with a Greek Salad and a choice of two sides. You can feed 10-12 people for $139.39 or 18-20 for $275.99 with this package.
- The Pita Package includes chicken, steak, and falafel pitas with Greek Salad and your choice of a side. This package feeds 8-10 people for $125.99 and 18-20 for $249.99.
- The Rollup Package includes Chicken, Steak, and Spinach Feta Rollups with Greek Salad and your choice of a side. This package serves 8-10 people for $124.99 and 18-20 for $245.99.
Zoe’s Kitchen offers a wide variety of party trays with options including the Falafel Pita, Harissa Salmon Pita Tray, Greek Chicken Pita, Rustic Lamb Pita Tray, Steak Pita, Chicken Rollups, Spinach Feta Rollup, Steak Rollup, FLT, Chicken Salad Sandwich, Turkey Avocado Sandwich, Moroccan Chicken Piadina, Spinach & Mushroom Piadina Tray, Steak & Mozzarella Piadina, and the Spinach & Mushroom Piadina Tray with Chicken. These are all offered in small (10 halves), medium (20 halves), and large (36 halves) quantities. Each quantity and product are priced differently. For a complete list of pricings, click here and select the customize button under your preferred choice.
For more information on the latest deals and specials at Zoe’s kitchen, click here.
Chick-fil-A is one of the most popular and beloved restaurants in the United States. Their menu is simple yet delicious and the go-to fast food option for many. Chick-fil-A has a number of catering options that will definitely satisfy your group! These options include:
- The Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Minis Tray includes the hit item, the Chic-n-Minis. The 40 piece tray of bite size nuggets on mini rolls brushed with honey butter serves 10 people and costs $34.50.
- The Grilled Chicken Bundle features a bundle of ingredients including the Chick-fil-A Grilled Chicken Breast, multigrain brioche buns, Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce, green leaf lettuce, Colby-Jack cheese, and bacon so individuals can build their perfect burger. These ingredients are enough to feed 10 people and costs $64.50.
- The Chick-fil-A Nuggets Tray offers 120 bite size chicken nuggets with your choice of dipping sauce. For $55, you can serve 15 people.
- The Spicy Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips Tray contains 45 Chick-n-Strips with your choice of a sauce. You have the option of ordering them hot or cold, depending on the time of your event. Priced at $59, each tray serves 15 people.
- The Chilled Grilled Chicken Sub Sandwich Tray and Spicy Grilled Chicken Sub Sandwich Tray nclude a tray of sub sandwiches featuring boneless chicken breast marinated with an assortment of seasonings, served on a multigrain baguette with Colby Jack cheese, baby greens, and sliced tomatoes with a side of honey roasted BBQ sauce. These trays cost $41.50 and feed 12 people. You should order at least five hours in advance to give the team ample time to prepare your tray.
- The nutritious and freshly prepared Fruit Tray includes a mix of mandarin orange segments, fresh strawberry slices, blueberries, and red and green apple slices. For $60, this tray serves 26 people.
- A second nutritious option, the Garden Salad Tray contains fresh Romaine lettuce topped with shredded green cabbage and carrots, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, and grape tomatoes with your choice of dressing. This tray costs $31.50 and serves 10 people.
- Another healthy option, the Kale Crunch Side Tray is a mix of Curly Kale and green cabbage with an Apple Cider and Dijon Mustard vinaigrette topped with crunchy, salted roasted almonds. This tray serves 20 people for $37.
Chick-fil-A offers a great deal of options that can be customized to meet your needs. To check out the full menu and place your order, click here. For more information on the latest deals and specials at Chick-fil-A, click here.
Pei-Wei offers fabulous Pan-Asian meals that are sure to spark your tastebuds. The restaurant offers a number of catering options that you can choose from and customize.
- The Pei Wei Crowd Pleaser Bundle includes signature chicken lettuce wraps, vegetable spring rolls with sweet chile dipping sauce, your choice of two entrees and two sides, and Thai donuts with a sweetened condensed milk dipping sauce. One order serves eight people for $168.99. Click here to choose your selection of entrees and sides.
- The Pei Wei Combo Bundle includes vegetable spring rolls with sweet chile dipping sauce, your choice of two entrees and two sides, and Thai donuts with a sweetened condensed milk dipping sauce. Each package serves eight people and costs $148.99.
- The Pei Wei Lunch Bundle includes vegetable spring rolls with sweet chile dipping sauce, your choices of protein or vegetables, base, two sides, and Thai donuts with a sweetened condensed milk dipping sauce. Each package feeds eight people and costs $124.99.
- The Pei Wei Executive Spread Bundle features signature chicken lettuce wraps, vegetable spring rolls with sweet chile dipping sauce, your choice of two entrees and two sides, wok-seared vegetables with your sauce choice, and Thai donuts with a sweetened condensed milk dipping sauce. This large bundle serves eight people and costs $214.99.
You can also order rice and noodle entrees that serve five people and come with your choice of a side. Options include the Chicken Entrée ($42.99), Steak Entrée ($46.99), Shrimp Entrée ($46.99), Vegetable Entrée ($42.99), and Lo Mein ($28.29). To check out Pei Wei’s full menu and begin your order, click here. For the latest information on Pei Wei’s specials and deals, click here.
Finding optimal catering options for your party can be hard. Hopefully these diverse and customizable offers help you make the best decision for your next office gathering!