The weather is warming up, spring is in the air, and things are looking up You may want to enjoy some meals with your family from your favorite restaurants, but you aren’t quite ready to get out into dining rooms just yet. We get it. If you’ve got rambunctious little kids, we really get it. But, you still want to eat from your favorite restaurants, right? Cooking Every. Single. Meal. is enough to drive anyone crazy. So, to give you just a little break during this crazy time, we’ve compiled a guide to all the great Family Meal Deals, Meal Kits, Take Home Meals and whatever you want to call ’ems from restaurant chains all over the U.S.
The prices range from around $20 with some fast food and pizza options, all the way up to fine dining options to help you celebrate special occasions. Call it a family meal, a break from cooking, a way to not kill each other, whatever. We’ve got something for everyone here! Most of these family meal deals are available for to-go or delivery, but where it’s only to-go we will note that distinction.
Do you want to get info on all the deals, discounts, coupons and specials from these and your other favorite restaurants? Visit us at EatDrinkDeals.com for the latest and greatest! Or, do you want to have great deals like these emailed directly to you? Click here to sign up for our newsletter!
The EatDrinkDeals Family Meal Deals Guide
Applebee’s has a lineup of Family Bundles, starting at $29.99 to feed a group of 4. Here are sample options, but this isn’t all of them:
- Cheeseburger Family Bundle $29.99 – serves 4. Includes Crunchy Onion Rings appetizer, 4 Cheeseburgers and Fries
- Chicken Tenders Family Bundle $29.99 – serves 4. Includes Mozzarella Sticks appetizer, Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard, 4 Cheese Mac & Cheese, Caesar Salad, Fries and Slaw
It’s not a meal, but how about dessert?! Baskin-Robbins has an Ice Cream Sundae party at your home with Do It Yourself Sundae Kits from Baskin-Robbins for $24.99! The Kits come with 2 pre-packed quarts of ice cream, three toppings, a can of whipped cream and even some cherries.
BJ’s Restaurant has Family Bundles to serve 4 people starting at $44.95. Options include a Parmesan Crusted Chicken and Ribs Bundle for $44.95 with 2 Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts, 2 Half Racks of Baby Back Pork Ribs, 4 Individual Sides, and 1 Family Size Salad, and more.
Black Bear Diner
Black Bear Diner has some great Family Meals available to-go. There’s options for breakfast, lunch and dinner to feed 3-4 people each, starting at $20.99. Options include the Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs Family Meal for $32.99, the Eggs, Potatoes and Biscuits Family Meal for $19.99, and many more.
Blaze Pizza has online specials available every day like a Large Pepperoni Pizza for $8.95, a $19.95 Meal Bundle and more. You’ll see these offers in the Online Specials section of the menu. Here’s a couple of good ones to feed a crowd:
- $22 Two Large 2 Topping Pizzas
- $19.95 Build Your Own Bundle – one Large Signature Pizza, 4 pack of Dough Knots and choice of Entree Salad or two Desserts
- $19.95 Family Fire Pack – one Large Signature Pizza and a Large Simple Pie
Bob Evans has Family Meals to help you feed a group from 2 – 8 people. Give yourself a break from cooking! Choices include Country Fried Stick, Pot Roast, Slow Roasted Turkey, and more. Prices range from $23 -$29 to feed 2 depending on your meal choice, a Family Meal for $49.99 to feed 6 – 8 people, or make it a lazy day and get feed a family of 4 breakfast, lunch AND dinner for $69.99!
Bonefish Grill has Family Bundles for takeout starting about $30. Entree choices in the Bonefish Family Bundles include Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos, Chicken Tacos, Grilled Chicken, Lily’s Chicken, Grilled Shrimp and Grilled Chicken.
Bubba Gump Shrimp
Try the Family Meals with several options to feed a group on a budget, valid for takeout or delivery from Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. There’s basics like 20 Fried Shrimp for $20, Family Sized salads and soups for $5.99 – $7.99, and Family Meal options from $40 – $45 like Ribs, Shrimp and sides.
Buca di Beppo
Buca di Beppo has Daily Meal Deals for To-Go or delivery starting at $9 per person that feed 3 or 5 people. Daily Meal Deals have a small size to feed 3 for $30, or a large size to feed 5 for $45. Each comes with Fresh Bread and a choice of Caesar or Mixed Green Salad. The Daily Deals rotate by day with options like Chicken Parmigiana with Spaghetti, Ravioli al Pomodoro, and more.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings has new Wing Bundles starting at $9.99. Here’s the new lineup, some of which can feed a bigger group:
- 10 Traditional OR Boneless Wings and Fries for $9.99
- 20 Boneless Wings and Fries for $20.49
- 20 Traditional Wings and Fries for $23.49
- 30 Boneless Wings and Fries for $24.99
- 20 Boneless Wings AND 20 Traditional Wings and Fries for $39.99
Plus, get Buy One, Get one Free deals on Tuesdays and Thursdays and really get some bang for your buck!
Get the Ultimate Party Bundle at Burger King for just $20 if you’ve got the Burger King app. That’s 2 Whopper sandwiches, 2 double cheeseburgers, 2 Original Chicken Sandwiches, 2 10 piece Chicken Nuggets, 4 small fries, 4 small drinks.
California Pizza Kitchen
California Pizza Kitchen has Family Packages to feed 2 or 4 for $25 and $45. The $25 option gets you 1 Mexican Street Corn appetizer, 1 Full Classic Caesar Salad, and 1 Pizza or Pasta. The $45 option feeds 4 and comes with 1 Full Classic Caesar Salad, 2 Pizzas and 1 Pasta.
Captain D’s has Family Meal deals available starting around $23.99 to feed a crowd. There are many options available:
- Ten Piece Fish Family Meal $23.99: Ten pieces of batter dipped fish, two family-style sized sides and eight hush puppies.
- Fourteen Piece Chicken Family Meal $23.99: Fourteen breaded chicken tenders, two family-style sized sides and eight hush puppies.
- Fish and Chicken Family Meal $24.99: Six pieces of batter dipped fish, six breaded chicken tenders, two family-style sized sides and eight hush puppies.
- Seafood Feast $29.99: Twelve pieces of batter dipped fish, twelve butterfly shrimp, three seafood stuffed crab shells, two family-style sized sides twelve hush puppies.
There’s some a la carte options available, too.
The Carrabba’s Family Bundles are designed to feed up to five people, and range from $35 to $55. Bundles available include Lasagne, Chicken Marsala, Salmon Saporito and more.
Cotton Patch Cafe
Cotton Patch Cafe has Family Meals to feed 4-6 people that cost $33. Each comes with Family Size Fixin’s of Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Southern Green Beans, Whole Kernel Corn, plus 6 rolls and butter. Choices of entree are Mama’s Meatloaf, Chicken Spaghetti or Chicken Tenders. If you need more sides, you can get them for $3 each.
Cracker Barrel has Family Meal Baskets available to-go or for delivery that can feed a group of 3-5 people. The baskets range from about $30 – $40. Here are the family meal options and pricing. Sample options include:
- All-Day Pancake Breakfast $31.99 – Buttermilk Pancakes with butter and syrup and Scrambled Eggs, plus choice of Bacon or Sausage Patties, and Hashbrown Casserole or Fried Apples
- Signature Chicken n’ Dumplins $29.99 – Chicken n’ Dumplins and Buttermilk Biscuits plus choice of 2 Country Sides
Get a Go Box at Church’s Chicken to feed a family of 6 starting at $20, complete with Large Sides and Honey-Butter Biscuits. The options are as follows:
- 10 piece mixed chicken and 3 Large Sides, or 10 piece mixed chicken, 2 Large Sides and 6 Honey Butter Biscuits – $20
- 12 piece legs and thighs and 3 Large Sides, or 10 piece mixed chicken, 2 Large Sides and 6 Honey Butter Biscuits – $20
- 15 piece tenders and 3 Large Sides, or 15 piece tenders, 2 Large Sides and 6 Honey Butter Biscuits – $20
- 24 piece tenders, 3 Large Sides and Gallon of Tea, 24 piece tenders, 2 Large Sides, Gallon of Tea and 8 Honey Butter Biscuits – $30
Denny’s has Shareable Family Packs available to feed a group of 4-5 people ranging from $24.99 – $28.99. Here’s the main packs available:
- Grand Slam Pack: Grand Slams for 4 people – eight buttermilk pancakes, eight scrambled eggs, four slices of bacon, four sausage links, and hash browns (option to add toast)
- Build Your Own Cheeseburger Pack: Cheeseburgers (or hamburger) for four – 100% beef patties topped with American cheese with option to add custom toppings. Each burger comes with a side of wavy-cut fries.
- Premium Chicken Tenders Pack: Sixteen chicken tenderloins served with wavy-cut fries and BBQ and honey mustard sauces for dipping
Packs for sides a la carte and beverages are also available.
Habit Burger Grill
Feed a group of 4 for just $25 with the new Family Char Meal from The Habit Burger Grill! Get 4 Charburgers with cheese, 4 fries, and 1 Garden Entree Salad. Or, try the $30 Variety Meal to feed 4. Get 2 Charburgers with Cheese, 2 Chargrilled Chicken Sandwiches, 2 Golden Fries, 2 Crispy Onion Rings and 1 Entree sized Garden Salad.
IHOP has new Family Feasts that serve 4 for Breakfast for $24.99 or Lunch/Dinner for $27.99 – $29.99. The Family Feasts are available for To-Go and delivery orders only. Options include the Breakfast Feast with Pancakes for $24.99, Steakburgers and Chicken Sandwiches Family Feast for $27.99, and more.
Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box has Meal Deals for $20 with Breakfast, Burgers, or Chicken that feed 4 people when you order in their app.
KFC has a $30 Fill Up that can feed 4 people twice! The $30 Fill Up includes KFC’s 8-piece Original Recipe or Extra Crispy, plus a 12-piece Extra Crispy Chicken Tenders. You also get a large coleslaw, four biscuits, and two large mashed potatoes and gravy. Each meal will also come with instructions on how to reheat on your receipt. That’s one less meal you have to worry about!
Macaroni Grill has a “Feast for Five for $25” deal to feed up to five people, and also a premium Feast for Five for $50 option too. The offer must be ordered online for delivery or pickup and is valid Sunday – Thursday from 4 pm on. The $25 Feast includes your choice of Spaghetti Bolognese or Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, Rosa’s Signature Caesar Salad and Rosemary Peasant Bread to feeds up to 5 people. The $50 Feast adds Chicken Parmesan or Chicken Marsala on top of that.
Feed a group of 4 with the new Value Combos starting at $39 at Metro Diner. Each combo comes with a family sized Garden Salad and Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert.
- Chicken Tenders with Seasoned Fries and Coleslaw – $39
- Roasted Turkey with Mashed potatoes, Gravy, Cranberry sauce, Cornbread stuffing, and Green Beans – $44
- Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Green Beans – $44
- Iron City Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Green Beans – $44
Ninety Nine Restaurants
99 Restaurants has Family Meals available to feed a group of five starting around $37. They also have Make at Home Meals for the aspiring chefs out there starting around $62.
All Family Meals are designed to feed five people. They come with two House Salads and shareable sides unless stated otherwise. Options include Smothered Tips, Balsamic Grilled Chicken, and more. Make at Home Meals include the Downeast Lobster Roll and Chowder Combo Kit, Braised Short Rib Taco Kit, and more.
Panera has rolled out new Family Meals to feed 2 adults and 2 kids for $29. You’ll get 2 Half Sandwiches, 1 whole Salad, 1 Family Size Mac and Cheese, 2 Kids Sandwiches and a Whole Baguette. There are plenty of new options available too, including Family Meals with Soups. If your kids aren’t into bread or mac ‘n cheese, we feel for you.
Pei Wei has Family Bundles for $29.99 that can feed a group of 4. You can pick an appetizer between Chicken Lettuce Wraps or Crab Wontons. You get to choose 2 entrees from a host of options like Spicy Thai Basil Chicken, General Tso’s Steak, Sweet and Sour, Honey Seared, and more, along with Lo Mein or Fried Rice. Then, Thai Donuts for dessert!
Feed a crew of 4-5 people with Family Packs from Piccadilly! Family Packs include an entree, 2 quarts of veggies or side salads, and bread. For $30, get the Daily Manager’s Special. Or, for $35, choose from Baked Chicken Halves, Chicken Tenders, Chopped Beef, Fried Chicken, or Southern Fried Fish.
Popeyes has introduced Family Bundles to help you feed a crew. It’ll feed 3 or 5 really, really hungry folks or you can stretch it out a bit further. Here’s the lineup:
- 4 Sandwich Family Meal for $18.99: Includes 4 Chicken Sandwiches, 1 Large Side, and 4 Biscuits
- 3 Person Family Bundle $36.99: Includes 3 Chicken Sandwiches, 8 pieces of Chicken, 1 Large Side, 4 Biscuits and 3 Apple Pies
- 5 Person Family Bundle $60: Includes 5 Chicken Sandwiches, 12 pieces of Chicken, 2 Large Sides, 6 Biscuits and 5 Apple Pies
Visit the EatDrinkDeals Popeyes page for info on Family Bundles and other coupons to help you save on that delicious fried chicken!
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Potbelly Sandwich Shop has new Family Deals to feed a crew for $5 per person. For $19.99, get 4 Sandwiches, 4 bags of chips, and 4 cookies. For $29.99, get 6 of each. Plus, get 4 Short Shakes for $9.99 or 6 for $14.99 for dessert! You can also supplement your meal with two Shareable Soups or Mac n Cheese to serve up to 4 as a side for $5.99.
Qdoba Mexican Eats
Qdoba has Family Meals to feed 4-5 people starting at $35. Get the Grilled Chicken Family Meal for about $35 depending on your location, with Grilled Adobo Chicken, Qdoba’s famous 3 Cheese Queso, pico de Gallo, salsa Verde or roja, shredded cheese, tortillas and a big ol’ bag of chips. Upgrade to Grilled Steak for about $5 more.
Seafood lovers rejoice – Red Lobster has a host of Family Meal options for you! For something simple, try the Family Meal options to feed four people starting at $26.99. Prices may vary by location, but on the low end are $26.99 for Chicken or Shrimp Linguini Alfredo and $45.99 for the 7 oz Sirloins meal.
Feed a group of 4-5 people with the $29 Family Taco Kit from Rubio’s! You get 8 tortillas (flour or corn), a choice of chicken, steak or shrimp, choice of black or pinto beans, choice of Mexican or citrus rice, guacamole, lettuce, cheese, chipotle sauce, and chips and salsa.
Slim Chickens has Family Meals to feed 4 from $19.99 and up. Here are the options:
- Grab & Go Pack $19.99: 10 tenders, 1 Large Cole Slaw, 1 Large Mac & Cheese, 4 Texas Toast, 4 Sauces
- Southern Style Family Meal $23.99: 12 Tenders, 4 House Sauces, 1 side of Ranch Chips, 1 side of Mac & Cheese, Coleslaw or Potato Salad, 4 Texas Toast and a gallon of tea.
- Picnic Pack $29.99: 16 Tenders, 2 Large Sides (Choose Mac & Cheese, Coleslaw or Potato Salad), 6 Sauces and 4 Texas Toast Slices.
- Crowd Pleaser Pack $34.99: 12 Tenders, 10 Wings, 2 Large Sides (Choose Mac & Cheese, Coleslaw, Ranch Chips or Potato Salad), 10 sauces and 4 Texas Toast slices.
Love Smashburger, but want to cook it up at home yourself? The new Take and Make Family Meal Kits will let you do just that. The kits are designed to feed four people. They come with step-by-step recipe instructions and tips from the Smashburger chefs to help you get it just right. They range from $24.95 to $39.95 for the mega Smoked Bacon and Brisket and Tots Kit.
Tijuana Flats has new Take Home Meal Kits specials that feed 4-6 people starting at $31.99. Click here to start an order online. Here’s your options:
- Taco Meal Kit $31.99 – choice of hard corn, soft flour or wheat tortillas, chicken, beef, toppings, tortillas & chips. Feeds up to six people. If you want to upgrade to steak, it’s $37.99.
- Take Home Burrito Meal Kit for $34.99 – choice of 6 large soft flour or wheat tortillas, chicken, beef, rice, beans, toppings and chips. Feeds up to six people. Upgrade to steak for $40.99
Torchy’s Tacos has Family Packs to-go or for delivery to feed 4-5 people ranging from $25 – $30. Choices of entrees include Pork Carnitas, Chicken or Beef Fajitas, and more, and come with your choice of tortillas (flour, corn or combo), 8 oz sides of rice and beans and homemade chips. Go big and add a Margarita Kit and a large order of Chips and Queso to get the Weekender Bundles for $70 – $75 and really give your Family Meal Night some kick!
Wingstop has an All-In Bundle with 16 Boneless Wings, 6 Tenders, Large Fries and 3 Dips for $19.99. You can feed a small group with this one.
If you want to load up on a bigger order, visit our EatDrinkdeals Wingstop page to learn about $0.60 wing deal days!
Wing Zone’s American Summer Classic bundle returns for $29.99 for a limited time! Perfect for picnics and (small) gatherings. Mix and match 25 Original and Boneless Wings, 2 Dressings, 1 Jumbo Side, and a big dessert to share.
Zaxby’s has Family Meals to feed a group of 4 for $24.99! Choose from a 20 piece Chicken Fingerz or 30 piece Boneless Wings pack. Each pack includes large Shareable Sides of Crinkle Fries, Texas Toast and Dipping Sauces for the chicken.