Happy hour is a time when people come together to unwind, socialize, and enjoy discounted food and drinks. It's a great way to save money while still having a good time. But with so many bars and restaurants offering happy hour deals, it can be overwhelming to choose which one to go to.
So, we've put together a list of the best happy hour deals to help you make the most of your time and money. Maybe you want to meet up with some friends after work, or take some work friends out. Maybe you have a blind date and want to keep things casual and inexpensive, in case you have to bail. Maybe you're just hungry at 4 PM and want to get something tasty for yourself. It's supposed to be happy, right?
Whether you're looking for food, drinks, or both, there's something for everyone here. Happy Hour isn't just about saving money. It's also a great way to try new places, or test that tantalizing drink you've had your eye on. So, next time you're looking for a fun and affordable night out, consider checking out one of the happy hour deals on our list. You never know, you might just find your new favorite spot!
Factors to Consider
When looking for the best happy hour deals, there are several factors to consider that can help you make the most of your money and time. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Timing: Check the timing of the happy hour deals. Are they offered during hours that work for you and your group? Do they coincide with other events or activities you have planned?
- Menu: Look at the happy hour menu. Are there enough food and drink options that appeal to you and your group? Are the prices reasonable and discounted enough to make it worth your while?
- Ambiance: Consider the ambiance of the establishment. Do you want a quiet, fine-dining kind of experience? Or would you rather have 100 TVs all around you? Do you want martinis and filet mignon sliders, or free chips and cheap beers?
We've tried to highlight a mix of our favorites that can suit everyone. For more information on our top picks, plus all the specials out there, visit our EatDrinkDeals Happy Hour section.
Top Happy Hour Specials
Happy hour is the perfect time to unwind after a long day and enjoy discounted drinks and food. Here are some of the best happy hour deals in the city:
|Restaurant/Bar||Happy Hour Specials|
|Sonic Drive-In||½ price drinks and slushes from 2-4 pm daily, or all day long in the app|
|Dave & Buster's||$3 Domestic Pints, $1 off Wine Glasses, and half price cocktails 4-7 pm on weekdays|
|The Yard House||Half-priced appetizers and $2 off drinks 3-6 pm on weekdays and 10 pm – 12 am Sunday through Thursday|
If you're looking for a more upscale happy hour experience, check out these options:
- The Cheesecake Factory: Special bar menu with food from $6 – $9, and drink specials like $7.50 Cosmos or $5 draft beers from 4 – 6 pm on weekdays
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse: The Happy Hour Sunday – Thursday from 4 – 6 PM at the bar area features $9 Bar Bites and $9 Cocktails
- Bonefish Grill: Happy Hour with $6 cocktails and discounts on beer and wine, generally from 4 – 6:30 pm daily
While the happy hours we've listed above are our top picks, there are plenty of other great deals out there. Here are a few honorable mentions:
- Red Robin: 50% off select appetizers, $3 Domestic pints, $4 wines by the glass and more from 3 – 6 pm on weekdays
- Chuy's: $5 Chips ‘n' Dips appetizers and $1-$2 off various beers, wines and cocktails from 3 – 6 pm on weekdays
- California Pizza Kitchen: 50% off select beers and wines, dates and times vary
Happy Hour deals are a great way to enjoy quality drinks and food at discounted prices. Whether you're in the big city or the suburbs, you'll probably be able to find bars and restaurants offering happy hour specials.
We love Happy Hour, but that's not all we cover. If you're looking for other ways to save at your favorite restaurants, from buy one, get one free promo codes to food giveaway days, visit us here for the latest news!