National Cheeseburger Day is Wednesday, September 18, 2019. Where can you get a great deal to celebrate? Read our Cheeseburger Day Deals roundup to learn more!
EatDrinkDeals has confirmed all National Cheeseburger Day specials from verifiable sources such as the restaurant website or social media page. We won’t leave you hanging on such a special day! We constantly update the page as restaurants announce more specials, so check back before the 18th.
Also, you can find lots of every day burger deals here on EatDrinkDeals. We’ve got info on specials from Burger King, Wendy’s, TGI Friday’s, McDonald’s, and more.
Deals In Alphabetical Order
Get cheeseburgers all day for just $5.99 at 99 Restaurants. Check out this announcement from their Facebook page.
Read our 99 Restaurants story for info on other deals from the family dining chain.
Celebrate National Cheeseburger Day on September 18, 2019 at Applebee’s with the Classic Bacon Cheeseburger and an endless supply of delectable fries for only $6.99.
* Offer valid Dine-In only. Price and participation may vary by location. Offer valid per person per order.
Read our Applebee’s story for more details on the Cheeseburger Day special and other great deals available.
Get either the Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger or the one day only Guacamole Cheeseburger with either cole slaw or fries and a beer for just $12.99. Here’s the Black Angus Steakhouse email announcement.
* Valid in the BullsEye Bar only. Not valid in Alaska and Hawaii.
Buy one BurgerFi Cheeseburger and get another for just $1 from 11 AM – 10 PM. BurgerFi announced the event on their Facebook page.
*Available at all BurgerFi locations excluding; BurgerFi Fort Lauderdale International Airport, BurgerFi CNN Center, BurgerFi Temple University, BurgerFi Raleigh Durham International Airport and BurgerFi Alaska locations. Offer valid on 9/18/19 only, in-store only. Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials.
Visit our BurgerFi article for details on other offers from BurgerFi.
It’s not just for Cheeseburger Day, but you can get cheeseburgers for $0.59 or the Double Cheeseburger Meal (with small fries and drink) for just $3 with Burger King app coupons.
Read our Burger King article for more information on how to get these deals and other great specials.
Charlie Brown’s Steakhouse
Get the Salad Bar Lunch and add a cheeseburger for just $1 more on Cheeseburger Day during lunch from 11:30 AM – 3 PM. Here’s the Charlie Brown’s Facebook page announcement.
Get The Big Cheese cheeseburger at Farmer Boys for just $2 from 2 pm – close. Not all locations participate, so check the website to make sure your spot honors the deal. Also, if you’re a member of the VIF Loyalty Club, scan your Farmer Boys receipt in from National Cheeseburger Day and you can get another $2 Big Cheese offer loaded into your account.
Read our Farmer Boys story for more info and other deals.
* Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, or advertised specials. Valid at participating locations only. Limit 2 per guest, while supplies last. Additional restrictions may apply.
Get the Houlihan’s Burger and fries for just $5 on National Cheeseburger Day. Here’s the Houlihan’s Facebook page announcement:
For other great Houlihan’s deals and their Happy Hour, read our Houlihan’s story.
Hurricane Grill and Wings
Get the Hurricane Grill Steak Burger with cheese for $5.99, or add fries for just $1 more. Check out this Hurricane Grill Cheeseburger Day email announcement.
* Dine in only. Available 9/18/19 only. Burger only includes free toppings, choice of cheese and no side for $5.99 or with natural cut fries for $6.99. Not valid with any other offer, coupons or discounts. Valid at participating locations only.
Jack in the Box
Get a free burger through the app with any other purchase at Jack in the Box.
* Offer valid through 9/18/19, or while supplies last. Coupon only available for one-time use in the mobile app. Only one offer accepted per mobile app order. Advertised offers are only available at participating restaurants.
For other Jack news and coupons, here’s our Jack in the Box article.
Miller’s Ale House
Get the Classic Cheeseburger paired with perfectly seasoned french fries for just $5.99. The offer is available from 11 AM – 3 PM, dine in only. The Miller’s Facebook page has the Cheeseburger Day deal announcement.
Our Miller’s story has info on other specials, like their daily deals and game day specials.
Get a free build-your-own cheeseburger with purchase of fries and a drink for MOOYAH’s Cheeseburger Day. You’ll need to download the Rewards App to score the free cheeseburger. You can download the app and get the offer on the spot until close of business on MOOYAH’s Cheeseburger Day.
Read our MOOYAH article for more details and for other deals.
Get two slices of bacon added to your cheeseburger for free at O’Charley’s. Mention this offer to your server from the O’Charley’s Facebook page to get the deal:
Our O’Charley’s story contains lots of other great daily specials and offers.
Red Robin will offer their signature Gourmet Cheeseburger and Bottomless Steak Fries for just $5 with purchase of any regular sized beverage on Cheeseburger Day. Visit our Red Robin story for more details on the National Cheeseburger Day deal and other great specials.
* Offer is valid only at participating restaurants on September 18, 2019. Valid on dine-in only. Not valid for to-go, online, 3rd party delivery or catering orders. Offer is for one $5 Gourmet Cheeseburger for each adult size beverage purchase. Discounted burger does not include modifications or add-ons. Not valid with any other offer or discount including Red Robin Royalty® offers. Discounted burger does not count towards Royalty Buy 9 Get the 10th Free reward.
Get a meatless Beyond Burger with or without cheese on a Pretzel Bun for only $1 when you sign up for Shari’s Rewards. Or, meat lovers can get an a la carte beef burger on a Pretzel Bun for $5. Either way, you can add a basket of Shari’s twice-fried French Fries for $4.99 to go with your burger.
You must sign up for Shari’s Rewards to get the deal. To sign up, text “PIE” and your e-mail address to 73757. Or, you can download the Shari’s app. Check out the Shari’s Rewards website for more details.
* Valid for dine-in only. No other purchase required. One burger per person. Offer cannot be combined with Free Pie Wednesday or any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Tax and tip not included. While supplies last.
Review the Cheeseburger Day deal announcement on the Shari’s Facebook page.
Get a free classic Double Smash with purchase of another Double Classic Smash at regular price at Smashburger on Cheeseburger Day. Check out our Smashburger story for more details on this offer and other great deals. Refer to the Smashburger website for more information.
* Offer valid Sept 18, 2019 only. Valid only at participating locations. Valid only for beef burgers. No protein substitutions. Not available online or through third party delivery. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. No cash value. Taxes not included.
Ted’s Montana Grill
Get a Beef Cheeseburger with fries for just $6 to celebrate National Cheeseburger Day. You can upgrade to Bison Cheeseburger for $2 more. Ted’s announced the deal in this email to customers.
Get one free Cheese Slider with any purchase on National Cheeseburger Day. CLICK HERE for your White Castle coupon.
* Not valid with any other coupons, discounts, specials, or offers. One coupon per customer per visit. Not valid on online or delivery orders. Valid at participating Castles.
For other White Castle coupons and specials, check out our White Castle article.
Get $8 cheeseburgers all day long. Check out the Zinburger Facebook page announcement.
Read our EatDrinkDeals Zinburger article for info on other promotions and deals.
About National Cheeseburger Day (From DaysoftheYear.com)
Cheeseburger day is celebrated annually on the 18th September. This celebration of one of the most iconic and delicious foods of the USA, has been taking place every year since the early part of the Roaring 20s era.
One of the most common ways Cheeseburger Day is celebrated is by major and local fast-food chains offering free cheeseburgers to customers alongside other special offers. Usually the free offers have some sort of limit to prevent people from taking advantage of the generosity. This may be limiting the free cheeseburgers to one per customer, to only the first ten thousand visitors to the fast food store, or through making them available only for a one or two hour period on the day.